So, you wanna start running barefoot? Click here.
Barefoot Ted's Adventures
1108 19th Ave. East, Suite B
Seattle, Washington 98112
Barefoot Ted from "Born to Run" is an independent athlete committed to re-discovering primal human capacities and encouraging others to do the same. (bio)(contact)
The Barefoot Shoe Store
- Last Year's Copper Canyon Ultra Marathon Photo Mon...
- Copper Canyon Ultra Marathon 2012
- Barefoot Ted Interview by Primal Lifestyle's Matt ...
- Avalon Benefit 50 Mile Run Experiment
- 100 mile circumambulation of Mt. Fuji in Japan in ...
- The Great Dance - A Hunter's Story | Film about th...
- Inspired by "Born to Be Barefoot" by Christopher M...
- Minimalist Runner - Barefoot, Sandals, Shoes - Sin...
- Part of my talk at Run and Become in London
Some Past Adventures
- 2010 Leadville 100 Mile Trail Run
- 2009 Leadville 100 Mile Trail Run
- 2008 Leadville 100 Mile Trail Run
- 2008 White River 50 Mile Trail Run
- 2008 Ultraskate IV 24 Hour
- 2008 Copper Canyon Ultra Marathon
- 2008 Orange Curtain 100K
- 2007 Santa Barbara 9 Trails
- 2007 Angeles Crest 100 Endurance Run
- 2007 Mt. Disappointment 50K
- 2007 Copper Canyon Ultra Marathon, Urique, Mexico
- 2006 Mother Road 100 Mile Endurance Run
- 2006 Angeles Crest 100 Mile Endurance Run FiveFingers
- 2006 San Diego Rock n' Roll Marathon FiveFingers
- 2006 Leona Divide 50 Miler FiveFingers (unofficial)
- 2006 Boston Marathon FiveFingers
- 2006 Los Angeles Marathon FiveFingers
- 2006 Copper Canyon Ultra Marathon
- 2005 Santa Clarita Marathon
- 2005 Long Beach Marathon
- 2005 Palos Verdes Marathon
- San Gabriel Mountains 50K
- 2005 Los Angeles Marathon
|Subscribe to Minimalist Runner|
|Visit this group|