Turkish Delight Mediterranean Boat Trips
Second Year On! Invitation Only!
Two Trips - Two Boats Each Trip - 12 Guests Each Trip
1st Week>> Starts Saturday Morning September 16th - Ends Friday Afternoon September 22nd
2nd Week>> Starts Saturday Morning September 23rd - Ends Friday Afternoon September 29th
What is it like?
This is the second year of what Ted & Liv have dreamt of for a decade, after meeting on the historical Lycian Way in Turkey. In the inagrual boat trip in 2022, regularly, they looked at each other in the eye and agreed "this is the best day of our lives". It was easy!
Let's go cove hopping along the most epic Mediterranean coastline of Turkey. You will get to hang out with a group of 12 high-vibe, like-minded people, eat grass fed, organic, fresh meals made by our local chef. No seed oils in boat's kitchen!
Everyday, we will wake up at a different azur blue cove, morning dip, hike, have breakfast and make our way to our second bay to enjoy more swimming and sunshine. After our lunch and Turkish coffee break, we will head on to our next bay to spend the night. More adventures in the afternoon usually end with wine and beer sipping while watching the sunset and feeling the Vitamin D boost on your skin. Days ends with an EPIC dinner (usually with some Turkish RAKI) every night that will not have you miss your favorite restaurant.
Prayers, meditation, philosophical conversations, silliness and singing are the most common activites on the boat. Off the boat, we hike, crawl, jump, eat wild fruits and SWIM!
But no matter what we do, we have a good old time and accept each other as we are. Because that's what the Mediterranean sunsets call for. They open your heart and make you love people.
The Details (invitation only)
We have 2 weeks and 2 boats each week. Each boat has 3 berths (sleeps 2). One is a brand new boat, the other one is 3 years old. Both are in tip top shape. Only 12 people per trip will get to experience this amazing trip this year.
- Private toilets and showers in each room.
- Hot water
- Unlimited wifi
- Option to stay at a boutique hotel before & after
- Option to join us in an Istanbul tour before or after.
Optional: Istanbul trip BEFORE Week 1.
Week 1: Depart Morning of September 16th - Arrive Afternoon of September 22nd
Week 2: Depart Morning of September 23rd - Arrive Afternoon of Arrive September 29th
Optional: Istanbul trip AFTER Week 2.
What is included:
- 7 days 6 nights on the boat
- Captain & Private Chef on board each boat (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Coffee, Teas, Water, etc. (BYOB)
- Visits to 2 paradisiacal bays each day.
What is not included:
- Flights. You need to make it to Dalaman airport in Turkey. Easy, 1 hour flight from Istanbul Airport.
- We will have ONE transfer to and from the airport, included in pricing that will fit most people’s schedule. If you can’t make it with that transfer, we can help arrange a transfer for you, at your own cost (about $100 each way)
- Other accommodation before OR after the boat trip. Most people prefer to stay at our captain’s boutique hotel the night before. (about $160/room bed&breakfast)
- Alcoholic beverages (there will be opportunities to purchase before and during our trip)
- Entry fees to ruins, in town expenses (all optional)
* Plan to arrive at least a day early and start enjoying yourself eliminating the stress of missing the boat.
$2200 single occupancy/berth
$1300 pp double occupancy/berth (this is intimate sleeping! Bring your partner, family or best friend)
$750 sleep outside